The DEDRA is perfect for “camera-facing positions”
The DEDRA is perfect for “camera-facing positions” and is a favorite in the film, photography and documentary sectors. Reporters especially love its compact design and impressive output. The “captive” screws allow fast removal of the barndoors for replacement with a diffuser. An onboard potentiometer allows 100% down to 1% intensity.
The fixture is equipped with a yoke and can be suspended, mounted, or set directly on the floor. The DEDRA DC version uses 24-30 V power. Since the DEDRA is always used near microphones, Avolon’s trademark no-noise feature makes this unit invaluable.
Light Weight & Compact
Dimmable Without Color Change
Made in Belgium
- The DEDRA is equipped with four 24 watt 3200K, 4000K or 5600K PLL tubes.
- The tubes are held in place by two springs and can be changed in 30 seconds.
- The reflector unifies the illuminated surface and quadruples the light output.
- The DEDRA’s barndoors can be removed using the two captive screws.
- They can also be replaced by a diffuser equipped with its own removable flaps.
- The DEDRA projector can be dimmed using an onboard potentiometer.
- Dimming does not alter colors. The fixture has an on/off button.
- The DEDRA is also equipped with a yoke for work in any position.
- Like all our projectors, the DEDRA is completely free of operating and contact noise.
- It is also a heat-free fixture.
- Dimensions : L. 470 mm x H. 385mm x D. 55mm.
- Weights : 2,650 kg.
- Voltage : 220-240V (modèle Europe) ou 110 V (modèle USA et Canada).
- Frequency : 50-60 Hz.
- Output frequency : FLICKER-FREE
- Power : 96 Watt.